|May is National BIKE MONTH|
“Bike Month,” being celebrated nationally during the month of May, is perfect for Ocean City! Not only is our island community – mostly flat – easy to navigate for riders of all ages and ability levels, but we also offer a number of other biking advantages. When you visit the Scarborough Inn, here’s…
1. The Boardwalk is a fun place to bike in the mornings (until 11am).
2. Most of the island is within comfortable biking distance of the centrally-located Scarborough Inn.
3. Ocean City is a great starting point for longer bike treks throughout Cape May County.
4. Enjoy the Haven Avenue Bike Boulevard from 9th. Street to 34th. Street.
5. Conveniently rent bicycles at Ocean City Bike Center (just around the corner at 8th. & Atlantic).
INNSIDER TIP: Visit Bikeocnj.org for printable maps of bike routes, Rules of the Road for bicyclists, and safe biking tips.